Smooth, glossy supercalendered surface that takes silicone coatings like a dream, including lower coat weights. Strength and density that stand up to die cuts on paper and film facestocks of all kinds. You’re going to love the versatility and performance of UniSil®.
UniSil – A different kind of release liner stock.
This is UniSil
UniSil is our high-performance, highly versatile release liner stock. Choose it and you’ll never go back.
Introducing the new alternative in release liners. UniSil. This is a clay-coated, supercalendered base sheet engineered for a wide range of release liner applications. UniSil is designed to deliver in end-user applications requiring high-speed label dispensing.
- Smooth, glossy surface for uniform silicone coverage and excellent continuity at lower silicone coat weights
- Engineered silicone holdout designed for use with solvent, solventless, radiation cured or emulsion silicones
- High apparent density provides the ability to die-cut a wide range of paper and film facestocks
- Printable reverse-side coating design promotes improved print graphics
- Low opacity for automated label dispensing operations
- Manufactured in the USA with pride
- Pressure sensitive laminations
- Die-cut pressure sensitive roll label applications using paper and film face stocks