Pulp – only the highest quality fibers are good enough
We offer pulp grades made from 100% primary fibers, ensuring first-rate quality in terms of strength and purity for softwoods and formation and uniformity for hardwoods.
Strong and Pure: Renewable. Recyclable. Biodegradable.
Premium Pulp: Quality, Uniformity, Versatility
Billerud NBSK Gruvön (Central Sweden)
- A flash-dried pulp from pine and spruce
- Excellent bulk and tear strength, with a tear/tensile factor to match
- Suitable for all sorts of end-use applications, incl. specialties like filter paper
Billerud NBSK Karlsborg (Northern Sweden)
- A long-fiber pulp from pine and spruce
- Long, extremely slender and thin-walled fibers from slow-growing trees
- Flexible fiber that beats easily and provides excellent fiber-bonding, hence superb tensile strength at low energy consumption
Billerud NBSK Skärblacka (Central and southern Sweden)
- A long-fiber pulp produced from pine and spruce
- Strong, flexible fibers for strength and printability
- Medium-collapsible fibers with high stiffness for excellent bonding properties
Billerud Quinnesec (USA, North America)
- High percentage maple content NBHK pulp
- Excellent brightness formation and uniformity
- Optimal choice for printing and writing, specialty and tissue papers
Download product specifications
All our production units are certified according to PEFC and FSC® Chain-of-Custody and we issue a wide range of certificates.
Contact us to find more information on Regulatory Compliance, etc.
Read and download
At your service, adding value
We work hard to secure a seamless supply of our material to you, and to give you the support you need when and where you need it. If you want to optimise the packaging you produce or need technical consulting, our services will help you on-site. Our global network is the foundation of our services and an unparalleled asset. You are welcome to take full advantage of it.
Supply Chain Services
In order to secure a seamless supply for process efficiency we have dedicated customer service specialists that answer your calls without delay.
- Order confirmation
- Deviation reporting
- On-time in full tracking
Our technical expertise is close at hand to ensure that your operations run as smoothly and efficiently as possible. Use our knowledge and experience to your advantage.
- Proactive consultation
- Workshops and training
- Expert on-site support
Smarter Packaging Services
We can help you create new packaging for your customers, or improve their current solutions, giving you sustainable and profitable business relationships.
- Packaging innovation
- Packaging optimisation
- Education & Workshops