Delivering more than four decades of proven performance, Sterling® Ultra C1S outperforms the competition in the most demanding printing, converting and laminating applications. Sterling Ultra C1S runs flat and stays flat—this is Sterling Ultra performance, tried and true.
Sterling Ultra C1S – Coated one-side performance.
This is Sterling Ultra C1S
Performance is where you win
- Greater reliability than the competition, even in the most demanding applications
- Delivering sheet stability, low curl reactivity, day in day out consistent performance
Optics and print surface increase shelf appeal
- Sterling Ultra C1S delivers the spectacular print quality you expect from Sterling
- Sterling Ultra C1S offers all the functionality and reliability with a bright white shade that enhances the impact of product packaging and shelf appeal
Service designed for any size - fast
- Billerud offers a broad selection of C1S items
- Custom size PressDate® Service saves you time and money. PressDate Service is designed to the needs of specific customer programs. Contact your sales representative to evaluate program needs.
Commitment to C1S
- Four decades of research and manufacturing excellence in every sheet for the most demanding printing, converting and laminating applications. Now and always.
Manufactured in the USA with pride
- Purchase Sterling Ultra C1S and put Americans to work
- Proven quality and performance from a trusted U.S. manufacturer backed by our guarantee of full customer and technical support from start to finish
- Glue-applied labels
- Litho lamination
- Point-of-purchase displays
- Box wraps
- Book dust jackets
- Gift wrap
- Pressure sensitive labels
- Foil lamination
- Specialty packaging
- Specialty converting processes
- Sheetfed offset
Product Stewardship and sustainability
Sterling Ultra C1S is acid free and designed for permanence. Sterling Ultra C1S is manufactured using elemental chlorine-free bleach (ECF).
Manufactured with 10% recycled fiber upon request with upcharge.
To review product stewardship and sustainability information please see the Product Regulatory Profile Sheet.