Productolith® Pts. is the ultimate combination: A solid bleached sulfate (SBS) construction produced with a bright, beautiful fine-paper surface that will get your brand noticed in a crowd. Available in C1S or C2S with quality you can count on, every time.
Productolith Pts. – Caliper Cover/SBS Paperboard at its best.
This is Productolith Pts.
Print and converting performance
- Caliper Cover/SBS paperboard with a beautiful fine-paper surface
- Solid bleached construction provides better consistency and stability than multi‑ply boards
- Beautiful whiter-white optics in a smooth non-glare finish
- 8, 10 and 12 pt. C1S and C2S
- Matching digital product: Productolith Pts. Digital®
The service and size you need
- Broad selection of stocking items available
- Custom size PressDate® Service saves you time and money. PressDate Service is designed to the needs of specific customer programs. Contact your sales representative to evaluate program needs.
Responsible fiber sourcing
- Sheets made with chain-of-custody fiber: FSC®, SFI®, PEFC
- Manufactured with 10% recycled fiber upon request with upcharge
Manufactured in the USA with pride
- Purchase Productolith Pts. and put Americans to work
- Proven quality and performance from a trusted U.S. manufacturer backed by our guarantee of full customer and technical support from start to finish
- Books covers
- Decorated boxes
(single face lamination to corrugated)
- Game and trading cards
- Greeting cards
- Pocket folders
- Premium folding cartons
Buyers of Productolith Pts. sheetfed products have the confidence of knowing they support responsible forest management because this product line carries three chain-of-custody certifications:
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®), BV-COC-953662;
“Forests for all forever.”
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI®), BV-SFICOC-09000011;
“Good for you. Good for our forests.”
- Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC), BVNAUS-PEFC-COC-09000012; “Promoting sustainable forest management.”
When ordering our products, specify paper to be identified as either FSC, SFI or PEFC chain-of-custody certified.
This product complies with Lacey Act requirements.
Productolith Pts. is acid free and is manufactured using elemental chlorine-free bleach (ECF).
To review product stewardship and sustainability information please see the Product Regulatory Profile Sheet.