Sterling, a trusted brand for generations, has become the go-to coated paper for an expanding inkjet market with OEM recognition for its positive on-press performance and print quality. Sterling® Ultra EX brings the same outstanding attributes you’ve come to rely on. It delivers exceptional optics, surface smoothness and consistency. And with roll condition to meet production inkjet print requirements, the choice to run with Sterling Ultra EX has never been easier.
Sterling Ultra EX – Narrow rolls. Ready to run.
This is Sterling Ultra EX
- Gloss and Matte finish
- 7 & 9 pt. offerings meet USPS minimum requirements
- Intended for production inkjet web presses designed to run coated papers*
- Roll condition that meets production inkjet printing requirements
- Smooth surface and excellent gloss ink holdout for crisp dot resolution and images that snap
- Consistent and reliable press performance and bindery throughput
- Fully backed by our best-in-class customer support
- Manufactured in the USA with Pride
*In all printing situations, the quality requirements and productivity expectations vary based upon the complexity of the end-use applications. While many OEM presses recommend coated offset paper, customers should verify product compatibility with the OEM, test substrates prior to use and consider the printing demands of the specific job.
- Annual reports
- Magazine inserts
- Direct mail
- Corporate brochures
- 18” and 20” widths
- 50” OD
- 3” cores
- Single packed
Roll labels for this item will be distinguished by an EX suffix: Sterling® Ultra EX
Sterling Ultra EX is available as part of our Narrow Roll Service program for improved supply chain lead time.
To learn more about 18” and 20” width rolls within this program please contact your Billerud Customer Service Representative at 800 258 8852.