Sterling® Premium is a fresh, beautiful sheet, thoughtfully designed with a clean and balanced true-white shade for brand-building color accuracy and a premium print surface for the highest quality impression.
Sterling Premium – An American classic. Reborn.
This is Sterling Premium
- Premium brightness
- True-white shade for brand-building color accuracy
- Surface consistency for the highest quality reproduction and flawless press performance for exceptional print results
- Comprehensive range of basis weights in Gloss and Silk finishes
- Matching Digital product: Sterling® Premium Digital™
- 7 & 9 pt. offerings meet USPS minimum requirements
- Wide selection of common stocking sizes
Responsible fiber sourcing
- Sheets are made with chain-of-custody fiber: FSC®, SFI®, PEFC
- Manufactured with 10% recycled fiber
Manufactured in the USA with pride
- Purchase Sterling Premium and put Americans to work
- Proven quality and performance, manufactured in the U.S., backed by our guarantee of full customer and technical support from start to finish
- Annual reports
- Corporate collateral
- Direct mail
- Greeting cards
- Magazine inserts
- Presentation folders
Buyers of Sterling Premium sheetfed products have the confidence of knowing they support responsible forest management because this product line carries three chain-of-custody certifications:
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®), BV-COC-953662;
“Forests for all forever.”
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI®), BVC-SFICOC-09000011;
“Good for you. Good for our forests.”
- Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC), BVNAUS-PEFC-COC-09000012; “Promoting sustainable forest management.”
When ordering our products, specify paper to be identified as either FSC, SFI or PEFC chain-of-custody certified.
This product complies with Lacey Act requirements.
Product stewardship and sustainability
Sterling Premium is acid free and designed for permanence. Sterling Premium is manufactured using elemental chlorine-free bleach (ECF), and recycled pulp that is processed chlorine-free (PCF).
To review product stewardship and sustainability information please see the Product Regulatory Profile Sheet.