TrueJet® Book is designed for high-speed book publication print runs. This is a great sheet with a patented, specially designed coating that enables full-color variable inkjet printing to meet the needs of the book publishing market.
TrueJet Book – Built for high-speed performance.
This is TrueJet Book
Create a coated book product that enables offset-like quality on production color inkjet presses
- Does not require use of bonding agents or surface coatings on press
- Has a surface structure that meets the demands of inkjet printing
- Highlighter durability
- Aligns with offset products
A patented product with a coating structure designed to set inkjet ink
- Allows water to absorb into the paper while keeping ink on the surface
- Resists smearing and guide roll build-up, maximizing productivity
- Provides offset-like print quality
- Delivers highlighter durability
Coated book publication products with proven runnability and durability on some of the best-known, high-speed inkjet presses
- Developed for the Kodak Prosper™ Press; carries a ♦♦♦♦ rating
- Recognized for use on all HP T series Presses without bonding agent. Certified for HP web inkjet presses.
- Improved pressroom productivity
- Excellent image density development
- Manufactured in the USA with pride