Sterling® Premium Digital™ meets the same legendary Sterling® standard designed specifically for optimal press performance on HP Indigo, Kodak NexPress, Xerox iGen and other production color digital presses. Its exceptional print surface and bright, clean optics make it best-in-class for brand-building printed collateral.
Sterling Premium Digital – Premium digital, refreshed.
This is Sterling Premium Digital
- Versatility; optimal performance on laser and ElectroInk printers, color and black & white and digital offset technologies
- Guaranteed for pre-print applications
- Designed to run on HP Indigo, Kodak NexPress, Xerox iGen and other production color digital presses
- Matches sheets, text and cover papers within Sterling® Premium line
- Manufactured with 10% recycled fiber
- Superior toner adhesion for better image reproduction
- Precision cut to prevent paper edge bonding jams and duplex registration issues
- 7 & 9 pt. offerings meet USPS minimum requirements
- Strict quality control yields ultra-clean paper, reducing paper dust contamination and increasing productivity and equipment life
- Vapor barrier wrapping to prevent moisture absorption that can lead to curling and jamming
- Manufactured in the USA with pride
- High-end marketing collateral, advertising, annual reports and photo books
- On demand printing of any kind, including variable imaging
- Short run catalogs and magazines
- Brochures, flyers and sell sheets
- On demand books
- Business cards
- Direct mail
- Prepress applications
Billerud is an Alliance One Select
member of the Graphic Arts
Buyers of Sterling Premium Digital sheetfed products have the confidence of knowing they support responsible forest management because this product line carries three chain-of-custody certifications:
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®), BV-COC-953662;
“Forests for all forever.”
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI®), BV-SFICOC-09000011;
“Good for you. Good for our forests.”
- Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC), BVNAUS-PEFC-COC-09000012; “Promoting sustainable forest management.”
When ordering our products, specify paper to be identified as either FSC, SFI or PEFC chain-of-custody certified.
This product complies with Lacey Act requirements.