Blazer Digital® is the go-to American sheet engineered specifically for digital applications. This bright, economical paper performs well on laser and ElectroInk printers, color and black & white and digital offset technologies. Backed by a commitment to service, availability and performance. Put Blazer Digital to work.
Blazer Digital – The All-American digital.
This is Blazer Digital
- Versatility; optimal performance on laser and ElectroInk printers, color and black & white and digital offset technologies
- Designed to run on HP Indigo, Kodak NexPress, Xerox iGen and other production color digital presses
- Matches sheets, text and cover papers within Anthem Plus® line
- Superior toner adhesion for better image reproduction
- Precision cut to prevent paper edge bonding jams and duplex registraton issues
- 7 & 9 pt. offerings meet USPS minimum requirements
- Strict quality control yields ultra-clean paper, reducing paper dust contamination and increasing productivity and equipment life
- Vapor barrier wrapping to prevent moisture absorption that can lead to curling and jamming
- Manufactured in the USA with Pride
- On demand printing
- Sell sheets
- Variable imaging
- Direct mail
- Short run catalogs and magazines
- On demand books
Billerud is an Alliance One Select
member of the Graphic Arts
Buyers of Blazer Digital products have the confidence of knowing they support responsible forest management because this product line carries three chain-of-custody certifications:
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®), BV-COC-953662;
“Forests for all forever.”
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI®), BVC-SFICOC-09000011;
“Good for you. Good for our forests.”
- Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC), BVNAUS-PEFC-COC-US09000012; “Promoting sustainable forest management.”
When ordering our products, specify paper to be identified as either FSC, SFI or PEFC chain-of-custody certified.
This product complies with Lacey Act requirements.