Press release
1 Jul 2015, 17:15 CET

The sale of BillerudKorsnäs’ Baltic pellets operations SIA Latgran to AS Graanul Invest completed

BillerudKorsnäs’ sale of its shares in the Baltic pellets operations SIA Latgran is now completed. BillerudKorsnäs’ ownership in Latgran was 75 percent, and the remaining 25 percent was owned by Baltic Resources Ab. The total consideration for 100 percent of the Company amounted to EUR 104 million on a cash and debt free basis, corresponding to a multiple of 7x Latgran’s EBITDA for 2014.

The sale has been described previously in a press release dated 22 May 2015.

For further information, please contact:

Per Lindberg, President and CEO +46 (0)8 553 335 00

Susanne Lithander, CFO, +46 (0)8 553 335 00

The information is such that BillerudKorsnäs Aktiebolag (publ) is obligated to publish under the Swedish Securities Market Act. Submitted for publication at 17.15 CET, 1 July 2015.