Sustainable Leader: Lisa Li
We have sustainable leaders all over the world! Meet Lisa, China Operations Manager in Shenzhen.
In your opinion - what identifies a Sustainable Leader?
As a Sustainable leader, you should be good at finding team's strengths and willing to offer a platform to show their talents. Leaders themselves must also continue learning how to be a good leader and set up as a role model to influence and inspire team members.
What I do to be a Sustainable Leader at Billerud
- Build mutual trust and pay respect, and make team more accountable, happy and creative.
- Have good communication with team, give positive feedback and be ready to provide support/suggestions whenever needed.
- Unlock potential and encourage team collaboration.
- Set up measurable goals and plans and promote work-life balance.
- Sustainable Leader: Mikael Öijerholm
- Sustainable Leader: Inger Heinke
- Sustainable Leader: Johan Wallin