Privacy disclaimer - Billerud North America
We value the privacy of our candidates, clients and users of our website and want to provide a safe and secure user experience. We will use the information you submit to us via our company website only for the purposes outlined below.
The information we collect and how we use it
We may collect your personal details, including but not limited to your name and contact details (together with your email address) and other relevant information from your resume (or curriculum vitae (CV)). This information is held, used and disclosed by us as follows:
- to maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or jobseeker;
- to enable you to submit your CV for general applications or to apply for specific position. Please see the separate section on your CV below which outlines additional uses and disclosures;
- to answer your inquiries;
- to trusted third parties retained to provide services that you have authorized and we have requested, such as reference, qualification and criminal reference checking services (as required), verification of the details you have provided from third party sources, psychometric evaluations or skills tests.
- to third parties who perform functions on our behalf.
- we may also release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so. We will also disclose your information where we are permitted and requested to do so by law.
Curriculum Vitae ("CV")
We give you the option of submitting your CV (resume) via our website or by providing your CV to one of our Human Resources representatives. You can do this by either applying for a specific advertised job or as consideration for opportunities that may come up in the future. Your CV will be stored in our recruitment database, and we will share it only with our personnel and service providers who require it in order to perform their duties for us.
Please note that clicking on job links and banner advertisements on third party sites may result in your transfer to another website - where data privacy practices may be different from ours. You should consult the privacy policies of other websites to which you may be directed. We are not responsible for, and have no control over, information that is submitted to or collected by third parties.
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about our online privacy commitment, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call our Corporate Human Resources office to speak to one of our team members.