Flexible and scalable packaging solutions customized for your unique products and supply chain
Structural Packaging Design Services
If you need structural packaging design support for a new product, expanding product line, lack internal packaging resources or your internal packaging team is overstretched, Packaging Design as a Service is an efficient and cost effective option.
- Improve unboxing experience - build brand enthusiasm, and reduce frustration
- Reduce costs – lower freight costs and material usage
- Improve product protection - reduce product damage
- Improve sustainability - reduce usage of plastics and foam
- Maximise space utilization – pallets, containers, DC
- Improve labor costs – fast assembly, improved packout, pick and pack
Certified Packaging Professionals that span across three continents, work seamlessly to draw from a wealth of experience in different types of supply chain environments, product categories and packaging materials. We will create a solution that is designed for manufacturability and performance to support a customer’s ultimate brand experience.
Design to Delivery Solutions
Development, Sourcing and Ongoing Support
Comprehensive Design to Delivery (D2D) packaging solutions can benefit mid to large size brands that manufacture products across multiple countries and regions in Southeast Asia.
Whether you have already identified packaging challenges, or you need some assistance to identify areas for improvement, we collaborate with you for a customized solution.
Solutions begin with a deep dive into your packaging systems and how it performs in the supply chain. From there, a business proposal is developed that outlines areas for enhanced performance, packaging improvements and estimated savings. Once the business proposal is approved, we fully develop the solution which can include: pilot production, validation testing, final structure design and material selections. After final approval on the design and materials, the packaging solution is introduced to the factory along with the sourcing strategy and implementation plan.
Value of comprehensive solutions:
- Optimised packaging strategy for efficiency throughout the supply chain
- Transparency into packaging expenses for better understanding of investment
- CSR Compliance program for supplier network reduces risk for your brand and improves quality, consistency and delivery of packaging
- Strategic sourcing plan to address supply chain disruptions
- Product Factories are not specialists in packaging and are not as concerned about packaging performance, we focus on packaging to ensure a Western approach to design solutions that are executed in Asia
- Prepress and Color Management Specialists
Material and Transit Testing
- Zwick Test equipment
- BCT, Fmax ~2000kg, platens 1000 x 1000 mm (ISO 12048, TAPPI 804)
- ECT (ISO 3037, TAPPI 811)
- 4-pt Bending Stiffness (ISO 5628, TAPPI 820)
- Ink Rub (TAPPI 830)
- Ink Color (ISO 5631)
- Lansmont Vibration Table
- Lansmont Drop Tester
- Transportation Testing ISTA 1A, 1C, 1G, 2A, 3A, 7D
- Weight constrains for Vibration Testing (100 lbs.) & Drop Testing (150 lbs.)
- Parameter Conditioning Chamber
- Optional temp and RH% in conditioning chamber (Standard Climate 23°C - 50°C ; till 90 RH)
- Kongsberg XL24 Sample maker
- Corrugated, Folding carton & Plastic
- 2 Large Format Epson Printers
- Seal 65 EL Laminator