HR Information System (HRIS) Manager
At Billerud we believe that when we have tomorrow in mind, we will do our very best today. It is thanks to our employees that we are a world-leading company within the field of renewable paper and packaging materials. Do you want to realize your true value and work for a sustainable tomorrow? Join us!
We are now looking for an HR Information System (HRIS) Manager
In the role of HRIS Manager, you will be responsible for driving and improving how Billerud operates with our HR systems, both internally and with external partners. You act as project manager across the entire group globally facilitating the continued transition from manual handling to digital HR processes. You will work closely with HR to identify current and future needs, as well as collaborate with the IT Service Manager and system administrators to find synergies and navigate our digitalization journey effectively.
As an HRIS Manager, your responsibilities include the following:
- Be responsible for the long-term plan regarding HRIS and digitalization of HR processes globally.
- Have daily contact with HR colleagues in our local markets around the world to support HRIS work, both ad hoc and ongoing.
- Collaborate closely with IT for requirements on integrations, troubleshooting, testing, and monitoring the budget, among other tasks.
- Continuously assess how to improve processes in the HR system in collaboration with process owners.
- Identify needs from stakeholders (mainly HR, but also managers performing key processes in the system), evaluate/investigate solutions and implement them.
- Manage change related to our HR systems by leading meetings, providing data analyses and documentation and communicating about the system and processes via our intranet and other communication channels.
- Administer Master data in the HR system, such as organizational and managerial structures, and work on data quality and master data uploads.
- Launch campaigns and monitor processes so they run smoothly, for example salary revisions, performance management, succession planning, etc.
- Be responsible for superuser meetings and maintain regular contact with superusers who will act as "train the trainer" and ambassadors for our processes and system locally.
- Maintain continuous dialogue with the vendor, Cegid/Talentsoft and other systems within the HR domain. You will monitor, communicate and initiate new releases and features and follow up on Cegid/Talentsoft's Service Level Agreement (SLA) to drive development issues with the vendor.
- Handle special requests such as authorization administration and other related tasks within the HR system.
The position is a permanent employment and is based at our headquarters in Solna.
At Billerud, we put Safety First. Together we take great pride in our responsibility to contribute to a safe work environment. Please read more about our Safety First initiative here.
To succeed in this position, we believe you have a university/college education in a relevant field or equivalent experience. You also have a few years of relevant experience in practical and qualified HRIS issues. You are experienced in independently managing HRIS projects, with exceptional computer skills and proficiency with HR systems and aptitude for digital work methods.
Additional to above we also believe that you have:
- Fluent ability to express yourself in both English and Swedish, both verbal and written.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Experience in an international environment
- Knowledge of SCORM, LMS, PowerBI and HTML systems and applications is advantageous.
For us, personality is important. To succeed in this position, we believe you have a humble approach to others, are attentive to the organizational needs and have high integrity. You are a strong communicator both verbally and in writing and are pedagogical in your approach to guiding others in system processes. You are comfortable delivering presentations. You are proactive, meticulous, and analytical. You appreciate structure and maintain order and organization.
Our values are very important for us and we believe that you recognize yourself in: Place customer in center, dare to innovate, lead the change and care for each other.
If you want to know more about the role you are welcome to contact Jimmy Hayashi, Director People Development at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding Billerud’s recruitment process, please contact Julia Åkerlund, Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com
We are kindly declining suggestions from external recruitment suppliers.
Welcome with your application no later than March 10th.
Billerud is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.
- Great opportunity to influence and shape how processes are performed in Billerud's HR system.
- An opportunity to contribute to a more sustainable future
- Competitive salaries. Performance-based bonus, occupational pension, and a range of benefits according to the company's policy.
- Good development and career opportunities
- Work-life balance and the opportunity for hybrid work as per the company standard, with up to 2 days remote per week
- Career development & continuous learning opportunities (such as access to LinkedIn Learning)
Our recruitment process will include interviews, recruitment test, reference checks, alcohol- & drug test as well as background checks.
Do you want to help create a sustainable future through your work?
Billerud is a world leading company in high-performing paper and packaging materials. We dare to innovate and put our customers in the center by developing sustainable alternatives that challenge the conventional in the packaging industry. Our commitment goes beyond products; it's about reshaping the way businesses and consumers perceive and use packaging to minimize environmental impact.
We care for our people. Billerud is an international company with local roots. No matter where you work, we take pride in always making safety our number one priority.
Realize your true value. At Billerud we lead the change in everything that we do. We have a strong focus on growth and development, offering diverse opportunities for employees to evolve professionally and personally.