Customer Service Specialist - Billerud Skärblacka
Do you want to work in an international context where no two days are the same? Then we have a job for you.
As a Customer Service Specialist you are the link between our customers, Sales Managers, Production Planners and other internal and external parties. Your main tasks are to provide our customers with professional service and thereby create customer value and satisfaction. As a contact person and responsible for your customers, you handle customer inquiries, customer orders, invoicing and other relevant documentation. Important is also to proactively update the customers about order status and deviations.
- Degree from vocational college or University, preferably in logistics, Supply Chain or Finance. Alternatively equivalent experience.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both oral and written. Any other language skills are meritorious.
- Good computer skills and system understanding. Experience from working in an ERP system.
- Experience from international trade is meritorious.
This is a temporary position to cover a maternity leave, estimated for 12 months. The position reports to Manager Customer Service Sack & Kraft Paper Europe and is based in Skärblacka, just outside Norrköping.
To succeed in this position, we believe you have:
As a person we like you to be responsible, structured, thorough and service minded. You are committed and have a drive to take on new challenges. We believe that cooperation with others is a success factor, and we believe you agree with us on that. We would like you to have a drive to always improve way of working and that you can identify development needs in our processes.
Our values are our core, and we believe that you recognition yourself in: Place customer in center, Dare to innovate, Lead the change and Care for each other.
We offer you:
- An opportunity to grow through your work and develop professionally. Among other things, the opportunity to develop skills through cultural exchange etc. Read more about our career opportunities here: https://www.billerud.com/career
- Many colleagues to learn from, both locally and internationally.
- An independent role where you get great responsibility for your own work and are an important cog in the organization engine.
- Being a part of a diversified team with the opportunity to build a network within our entire value chain. The role offers large contact areas and collaboration within the company.
- An opportunity to contribute to a more sustainable future. Read more about Billerud and Sustainability here: https://www.billerud.com/about-us/sustainability
If you want to know more about this position you are welcome to contact recruiting manager Anders Johansson. Phone: 011-24 53 24 or via e-mail: email@example.com
Welcome with your application no later than 2023-10-01. Selection is done continuously, so apply today.
Billerud is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. We use psychometric tests as a part of our selection process, in order to make objective decisions.
Do you want to go to work and help create a sustainable future? As a leading supplier of renewable packaging materials and solutions it is our way of challenging ourselves, our customers and all kinds of conventional packaging to promote a sustainable future. Safety is our first priority and we have an informal and improvement-focused corporate culture that encourages every employee to put the customer first, dare to innovate, lead the change and take care of each other. Billerud is an international company with local roots, and with strong focus on growth and development. Do you want to grow together with us and challenge conventional packaging for a sustainable future?